Monday, October 12, 2009

Warm up to Futures Q-School

I just returned from the NE Open in Rhode Island. It was a great event. The weather was beautiful and it was nice to return to my home state and see my family. I finished in the top 20. The first day I struggled with the wind but I came back on the second day. I didn't go as low as I wanted to but it's nice to see that I am able to rally and not give up in adverse situations.
Over the last few months I haven't played to my potential but I am learning a lot about what needs to be worked on. I have been working very diligently on my game and I can feel that I am very close to seeing all the pieces coming together at the right time. My next event is the Maryland Open at Bethesda Country Club October 19Th & 20Th. I am very excited to bring my best to that event.
HERE I COME MARYLAND!!!

1 comment: