Sunday, October 18, 2009

And The Trip Begins: Destination # 1 Maryland Open

On The Road Again
I began my journey south early this morning headed for a practice round for the Maryland Open in Bethesda. The trip started out very rainy but cleared up as I made my way through Baltimore. Driving on the highway always has potential for you to see people doing crazy things. For example, as I made my way down 95 I saw a young man trying to cross the highway to get to his friend on the other side. Craziness!
I am very excited for tomorrow's first round. The course is in great condition and I love the layout. I have a 12:10 tee time tomorrow so it will be a perfect time to tee off. I am looking forward to seeing how low I can go.
Right now I am going to get some z's and dream of birdies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment