Sunday, October 25, 2009

Practice, Practice, & More Practice


You Got to Love Practice
I awoke early this morning and made the 1 hour and 22 minute trip up I 4 to Ridgewood Lakes Country Club in Davenport Florida. To tell you the truth there is not much going on in this part of town. Davenport is just outside of Orlando and it is a town that seems to consist of cow farms and strip malls. I pulled into the golf course parking lot and was very happy to see a well maintained golf course. In years past the tour is notorious for making us play on poorly maintained courses. It was exciting to actually see grass.
I enjoyed the new golf course very much and got to play with some cool people. I'd say that one of the great experiences in playing professionally is that you meet so many people from all over the world. I played with a girl from Norway today and learned a few words in Norwegian. It was pretty cool. I was happy with how I played and I mapped out the golf course really well. With a little work on my tee ball tomorrow, I will be ready for the next golf course.
After the round I practiced my putting for the rest of the day. My stroke is feeling really solid and I am getting super sharp with my 4 footers. I'm looking forward to sinking a lot of birdies!!
Note to self: Put more sun screen on!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great day!! Make sure you put on tons of sunscreen next week!!

    ReplyDelete